Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wordless Wednesday: Good Reasons

Here's why I've been such a bad blogger: in pictures (note: not all reasons are pictured...LOL)

Backyard BEFORE:
IMG_3389web IMG_3392web IMG_3394web IMG_3398web

Backyard IN PROGRESS:
IMG_3528webIMG_3529web IMG_3532web IMG_3533web IMG_3615web IMG_3617web IMG_3618web IMG_3621web IMG_3626web

Still in progress but getting MUCH closer:
IMG_3720web IMG_3723webIMG_3728web
You checked out the first picture of the playground, right?  See the bye-bye banana yellow and green?


Gaither Vocal Band in concert (Greenville, SC) (also KC and I with David Phelps...whoa...starstruck....haha)
IMG_3670web IMG_3683web

Giant cookie I made for Munchkin's birthday and took it to her at school:
IMG_3696web

Bookcase that Pawpaw built for Munchkin's birthday (in process of me decorating it):
BEFORE:IMG_3706web

IN PROG: IMG_3708web

And I think this is all I'm gonna get to do cuz I'm outa time: IMG_3719web  I'll try to get some close-ups of the rooms later.

Munchkin's office bag from mommy and daddy for her birthday....I blocked out her name, but her name is written in pink puffy paint around the flowers.  The flowers are covering up the logo that was on the bag when I picked it up at the thrift store.
 IMG_3727web 

Suddenly I'm feeling like this is not so "wordless" after all.  LOL. 

Anyways, this kinda almost catches me up on pictures, so unless I run across some I missed (which is totally likely with this whole computer switching thing...) I should be good for awhile.  LOL.  Well, except for the rest of the wedding pictures, but I'll get to those soon, I hope.  *wincing*

Life is SOOO busy.  I'm losing track of my schedule!

2 comments:

  1. wow! your back yard is turning out amazing! plus, you are a girl after my own heart-painting the slide & little picnic table! I love for things to match but I don't want to buy new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Nice deck! The carpenter must be awesome!! ;)And I love the fact that you painted everything to match. When Momma told me I was like "only Casey and Faith would think of that!" Its a great idea, it's just that no one else would think to do it. *LOL* Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)