Saturday, May 20, 2006

Life Is So Not Fair

Can somebody please tell me why that ol' Murphy dude seems to love messing in my life so much? I am NOT kidding, I think I'm jinxed. Other people don't pay attention, say dumb things, do dumb things, get careless...and so on (you get the picture) and NOTHING EVER HAPPENS. WHY then, when I try to be so careful, do things always happen to me? When I'm careless, or when I don't pay attention, something bad always happens. GOOD GRIEF. So by now, I'm sure you are wondering what I'm talking about. LOL. I'll give you the shortened version...99% of the time, when I back out of the garage, I'm the only one home, hence, no other cars to worry about until I get to the road, right? So today...1% of the time happened. I zip out of the garage as usual, only I didn't look back to see what I could hit...and slammed right into KC's truck. His bumper is fine....my car is dented and scraped pretty bad. And do you think he could say something like, "its okay, accidents happen" or "don't worry honey, it isn't that bad".....NO, he says "i've told you a million times to LOOK before you back out of the garage" and "everytime you don't pay attention you cost me money, you've got to start paying attention" Like I don't feel bad enough about the whole thing...ANYWAYS. I'm done feeling bad about it...and besides...if he was real sweet about it, I'd probably feel worse...this way I get over it faster....LOL. BUT, if you have a story to share of how you weren't paying attention and something dumb happened, I'd love to hear about it so I won't feel quite so stupid here. *GRIN*

I'll come back and tell you about the rest of my day later (which was much better than the beginning of my day)

so....LATER. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)