Monday, October 08, 2007

News

Text message conversation this morning:

Me to KC: Congratulations, daddy, on the new addition!
KC to me: Huh?
Me to KC: Your new 2 year old son!
KC to me: I'll call ya later!


Yep. As of 6:30 tonight, we will be mommy and daddy of TWO!

YEEEEEEEEK. Got the call this morning....woohoo! Don't know many details yet, but I'll start thinking of a nickname for him after I meet him. *grin* Sounds like he may have lots of similarities to Munchkin's issues, so we may have a head start on dealing with him. LOL...maybe. Maybe not. Anyways...we'll see.

KC wasn't upset at all that I didn't wait until I could talk to him before giving them a "YES!"

*whew*

More from me later.....if I don't go insane....hehehehe
Wait....I'm already THERE! *GRIN*

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Right on! I can't wait to hear about the new addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! YAY!! and triple YAY!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)