Friday, April 03, 2009

K-man Quotes

(fake whine......kinda drawn out) "(insert Munchkin's name here), I'm cryin!" (overheard while they were playing under the table)

"Pa-shence, Padwan." (overheard muttering to himself after Mommy told him to take off his shoes)IMG_3300web

"the DROP-OFF?!?! Why not servem chips?" (overheard -- and a sidenote of explanation, this is a quote from the Finding Nemo game on his Leapster and the actual quote is supposed to end with "....serve them with chips.")

"We don't say 'Oh God' unless we're praying, K-man." (mom)
"Thank you for my tractor, A---men." (K-man)
"Um...okay...well that works." (mom)

"K-man, will you pray for my boo-boo?" (Munchkin)
"Thank you for ___'s boo-boo. A---men." (K-man)
"NO. Say help it to feel better." (Munchkin)
"Hep ____'s boo-boo feel better. A---men." (K-man)

"Mommy, fix this?" (holding up train tracks)
"Nahh, you don't need that together...the train died, remember? It's buried in the trash can." (Mom)
"Wheels broke?"
"Yep."
"____ (insert Munchkin's real name) broke it?"
"Yep."
"That's not NICE."
"Well, since YOU'RE generally the one who breaks the toys, I would think you'd know all about it."
(walking off and ignoring mom now and talking to Munchkin) "THAT'S not NICE, young LAY-DEEE!!!"

(Holding a baggie with a couple of toys and shaking it) "FISH-EEE! WHY NOT YOU SLEEPING?" (sidenote: he's -mis-quoting Darla on Finding Nemo)

3 comments:

  1. Cute. I love to hear kids talk about things... :) I always get a good laugh out of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...way too cute. love the quotes from Finding Nemo! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:49 PM

    I will call you squishie, and you will be my squishie. I'm not really sure how the spelling goes on that.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)