Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun Days

Today was pleasant....rain disappeared, did math....

K-man was sick.  I went back to the doc to get blood work done....(that was actually rather funny, since K-man was with me for that....he was FASCINATED by the big needle in mommy's arm.  "Oh no!  POOR MOMMY!" he says.  LOL!!!)

Got a few groceries, cleaned house, did a little laundry.....

Okay, so part of it was pleasant.  IMG_7235eweb

Obviously, it's been busy as usual...more of the same tomorrow....

A few more edits from Saturday's wedding are up here.  I'll just have to do them little bits at a time....

That picture over there -->
Is making me want to go get a snack. 

Later!

2 comments:

  1. We're apparently having similar "fun" days as I've also been buried the last few days with groceries, cleaning and laundry.

    Sure feels good on the other side though! Too bad none of these are tasks that can be done forever...

    I guess that just guarantees more "fun" days ahead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty good to me too. Who knew that chocolate could be such a vice. :) I guess I'll just have to cope with it the best way I can. I'll have some more... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)