Thursday, June 21, 2007

Oh Dear.

I have a LOT of pictures. I'm so behind! I just posted a few more that I've had time to resize from the reunion....over here.


And here is one I can post here.....

thought that was an interesting perspective. The munchkin loved that basket.

"Look, Munchkin, see the basket????"

"Me want that!!" while reaching out for it

"Baby, that basket could fit our entire neighborhood in it and it's way too big for you to carry. But you can look at it!"

"Heavy, mommy????"

"Yeah, baby. It's very heavy! You couldn't lift it. Even mommy couldn't lift it! We'll just have to look at it from here, okay?"

sounding kinda bummed "Oh. Awwright mommy."

She's a funny kid!

This morning she was an awful kid. I have never seen such a fit from her in the whole time we've had her. At least not over something as simple as getting up and getting dressed. Wooo EEE was she mad. Lord, love her. I think she's been doing that faking sleep again and not going to sleep when I think she is....which means she'd be tired in the mornings. So tonight....she went to bed at 7:30 instead of her usual 9. Of course, she did the faking sleep thing, but by 8:30, I think she was out, so I left her. At least maybe she'll get a few minutes longer than she has lately. I really don't want any repeats of this morning, I can tell you that much.

I also kinda enjoyed her being in bed by 8:30....I had an extra hour of not worrying about keeping an eye on her while I messed around on my computer. *grin* Course it also means that there are still wet clothes that need to be dried....oh well. Can't do everything! I did get the tub and toilet in the main bathroom scrubbed up tonight.....eesh it was grungy! Amazing what adding one little boy will do to the mix of tub grime! Lovely! LOL!

Anywho....I'm going to hop off of here and work on a journal jar post. I haven't done one since the first one I posted and I think it's time to do one.

Catch ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Oh too funny!! I have that same pic! That makes me think about the pics I have of Disney and Sea World. I used to live in San Diego and every time someone would visit we would take them to two places - Disneyland and Sea World. I have so many pics of Mickey and Shamu, I can't tell which visit they are from! That was before I scrapped and I am now more aware of putting PEOPLE in my shots!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)