Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I Got The "Sexy Voice" Again

Woo hoo hoo! So now when I answer my phone, people are going to think they reached some 0ne nin.e h*undred number or somethin! ROFL! It doesn't really hurt but it sounds really rough!!! Heh! Only KC doesn't think so. HEH!

Tomorrow I gots to go to the place that has the judge peoples and I don't have a clue where I'm supposed to go (except of course, I know where to find the building....LOL). I called my friend, T to see if she would be interested/have time to go with me for moral support. Being the wonderful person and friend that she is, she said, "of course" and honestly I didn't expect anything else unless she had something really important going on already. And ya know, since she's being so nice, I guess I won't tease her that even though she's going to meet me at my house pretty early in the morning, jammies are not really appropriate attire in those places where the judges people are. Teeehehee.....especially since she told me not to put on my blog the story of why I now tease her about jammies. *GRIN* So ya know. I won't tell ya the story. Hehehe. At least until I can't come up with anything else to blog about. *evil laugh* Just kiddin', T!!!! You know I love you!

Anyways, there isn't really much else goin on. I laughed at the comments I got from the Wordless Wednesday (the ones online and the ones I got in person). Really, ya'll, the picture was supposed to be funny cuz the weekend was so wild that Monday morning I was drinking the Dr. Pepper straight from a 2 liter! Why is the fact that I'm taking a picture while drinking from a 2 liter AND driving down the road the first thing ya'll notice about that picture??? ROFL! Okay, okay. So I should have waited until I was stopped before doing that, but really....by the time I got to the end of my drive, the Dr. P would have been all gone.....ya gotta capture these moments while they're there, ya know? If it eases your mind any, it did cross my mind as I was digging my camera out of the bottomless pit (otherwise known as my purse) (and yes, that was also while driving) that I should probably not try that while driving. And then the desire to capture the picture won out. But hey, I wasn't "READING" right? And I did check the rearview mirror for cars that had lights on top before I did it. Hehe!

Well....another funny munchkin story before I take off here and head to bed. Actually this is more funny on me than her, but ya'll should see the bedtime routine now. Ya know I said she has gotten really good at faking it? Well you should see me now when I wait an extra ten minutes to make sure she's for real before attempting to leave the rocker and carry her to bed. The funny part is once very carefully (like I'm holding unstable explosives) get out of the rocker, I don't go straight to her bed. Instead I kind of two step back and forth like I'm dancing....and I do that until I'm around the coffee table. Then I turn sideways and do like sideways stepping forward two steps, back one, forward two, back one.....again....kinda like slowdancing. Then I turn the corner into her room and slowly do the same thing till I'm around the bunkbed and next to her bed. Then I stand there, just stepping back and forth in a rocking motion for a couple of seconds, then lay her down and smoothly pull the already prepared covers up over her so she doesn't notice the coolness where my body heat has disappeared. Then I hover over her for a second to see if her breathing pauses. Back up carefully to the edge of the bunk and pause again, listen carefully for even breathing. If it's still even, then I tiptoe backwards to the door and very carefully pull it shut behind me and close it quietly. Then I listen for a couple of seconds to see if she starts crying and if not then I breathe again. I am totally paranoid that she'll be faking or that I'll wake her and have to start the whole bedtime/sleep process all over again. She's done much better the last two nights. Hold on a sec while I reach over and knock on the end table. (Teeehehe....I actually just reached over and knocked on it. And the giant flyin kitty cat who is sleeping on my legs at the end of the recliner jumped. Heheh)

Okay. I'm goin now. I gots to check a couple more things and then I'm heading to the sack. Oh yeah, we get the bouncer back on the 18th. We could get him earlier, but we have a family reunion on the weekend before the 18th and Aunt SoAndSo might not be as sweet about it if he told her how awful her casserole was. *grin* We didn't figure that would be a smart risk, so we are getting him after that is over. So I'm going to get all the rest I can before he gets here. Haha.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)