Thursday, May 21, 2009

And Again…

This whole slacker blogger thing is getting old.  LOL. 

BUT.  AS USUAL….I have been extremely busy. 

I’m trying to get the rest of those wedding pics from a MONTH ago (SHEESH…has it really been a MONTH? YOW) finished editing.

I went with friends to Dollywood all day yesterday. 

I took the car to the shop today.  Driving a courtesy car that looks just like my old one except black.  Going to go back tomorrow to get my car back.  And give them $360 or so dollars…which is much better than the $500 that the NY dealership quoted me for the exact same FIX. Duh.

Got a new phone today. YEEHAW!  LOVE IT!  Its got the querty keyboard and makes texting a million times easier.  Look out friends, Faith might get a little text happy…hahaha.

Dear.  It’s already 10:30.  How did that happen?  Oh yeah…we worked outside all evening.  Pulling weeds, etc.  Yep…that’ll do it. 

Goodnight!

3 comments:

  1. I pulled weeds this eveing too. :o) you'll have to show us a picture of your new phone. hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    Welcome back from NY!!!! What kind of phone did you get????

    ReplyDelete
  3. busy? what's that? glad everything is going good anyway :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)