Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I Hooked Someone

*dancing around, clapping my hands in excitement like the ten year old person I look like today*



Checked my mail to find this note:



"...you've got me hooked and I thought that i'd let you check out my site. still working through it and hope to add pics whenever i find the time. (as well as add a little more life to it) hope you enjoy! :o) Love ya girl..."

YESSS!!! That is so incredibly cool. FINALLY! Someone who is going to post regular updates (or at least you better....I know where you live....hahah) and I can read up on THEM now instead of this one-sided thing that it feels like most of the time, where people know all about me and I don't know about them. *grin* And I love the rest of you guys, too, and just for the record, ya'll need to either start a blog or get posting on the one you got going. *grin* I'm loving this contagious thing. ACHOOOO.....I just sneezed my bloggy germs on you.....so catch it, will ya? I'm gonna harrass ya'll till ya get on it cuz I promise, you're going to get addicted once you really get in there.

I mean, hello....look at my stinkin blog. I'm so addicted that I spend meetings trying to stay awake by sketching out blog design ideas to try.

Speaking of blog design....I slept on it. I woke up and looked at it. Conclusion: it's much better, but it's not there yet. Bear with me, ya'll. Once I get happy with it, I plan to leave it for a good long while. *grin* And yes, aryo.....it's probably going to change....AGAIN. LOL. =)

Can't help it. I'm a perfectionist.

I'm also mean. Mommy, that is.

That's what my mommy told me this morning as I was sharing a little event from last night when we were over at our friend's house.

I'm really not that mean. Okay, so maybe I was a little mean, but hey. Munchkin's gotta learn the facts of life sometime.
Like if you don't like cleaning up, don't make a mess.
She poo'd in her drawers last night. And it was discusting! I'll spare you the gory details, but luckily, although very messy, it remained contained in her drawers. And she did FILL her drawers. I was so aggravated. I set her on the potty, she knew I was upset, so she tinkled and said....I peed in the potty, mommy! I said, that's good, baby, but you're 'sposed to poo in the potty, TOO!
So she finishes that tinkle business and I clean her up and put a pair of fresh drawers on her (that spare in the car sure comes in handy) and get her back in her clothes.
Then. I pointed at the full boom-booms laid carefully on the floor to keep from getting everywhere and told her to start cleaning. She was like, "huh?" So I picked them up and handed them to her and told her to dump the poo in the toilet and she takes them very daintily by the edges and dumps the poo in the toilet. I help her get all of it out and then drop them in the sink and make her rinse them out.
Oooh...she hates to get her hands dirty. It was soooo funny. I helped her of course, I mean, she's only three, but I wanted her to understand that those messes are not fun and not wanting to stop playing long enough to go to the bathroom is going to result in having to help clean up. I made her squeeze the water out after we'd rinsed them and put them in a baggy, and then I scrubbed my hands with soap and helped her do the same.
Ugh. It was discusting. Honestly, I wasn't mean about it, I just wanted to teach her some responsibility. She'll have to learn sometime. And I did help her a little, showing her how to do it and making sure she did it correctly. She wasn't mad or upset about it at all, I think she understood.

Besides all that, she loves to help....doing anything. The other night she helped me mop the floors. I put thick socks on her to keep her footprints from getting where I'd already mopped and gave her the extra mop and then I mopped the floor while she pushed the mop around behind me. LOL. She LOVED it....and it kept me from having to occupy her and I didn't have to worry about keeping her off the wet floors since she had socks on while I cleaned them. *grin*

Sometimes I amaze myself. Hopefully I will astound myself in the coming weeks after the bouncer arrives. I have a funny feeling "amaze" will not cut it with TWO of these guys.

That's pretty much the majority of what's going on in the nut house these days. Life is busy....can't hardly keep up. Don't know what we're going to do when it gets busier. Guess I'm going to have to start getting intravenous injections of Dr. Pepper....along with the regular 2 liter I'm consuming each day. ROFL!

Oh yeah, and I've got bronchitis....again. Joy. Pretty soon I'll be able to open my own pharmacy. *sigh*

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Great pics!! Hope you feel better. GET SOME REST!!!!!! And I know what you mean, I would love for a few of my friends to start a blog so I can read about them too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)