Friday, June 01, 2007

FunnyLess Friday

LOL. Well....unless you think my new blog headers are slightly humorous. They're pretty self explanatory, so I won't go into detail. And in case you didn't notice, they're pretty much spin-offs of the cd cover I designed for work. =)

screenshot3

screenshot2


Obviously, you can tell by the screenshot of my private blog that I haven't had any moments of late where I've needed to blare out in a password protected environment. Nice. LOL. Although I'm'a thinkin'......after this weekend, that blog might just get some new content. ROFL!

Nah.....actually, I might be somewhat "mary poppins"-ish about this, but I have a pretty positive feel about this weekend. Hopefully I'll be right. LOL.

Anywho....I'm gonna try to head out of here, so catch ya later! Happy Friday, ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)