Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Fun Book Meme

Saw it once and thought it sounded interesting but forgot about it, but then saw it again today on I Should Be Folding Laundry and decided to do it.

1. Grab the book closest to you
2. Open it to page 161
3. Find the fifth full sentence
4. Post the text of the sentence to your blog
5. Don't search around for the coolest book you have, use the one that is really next to you.
6. Tag five people to do this meme. (I am not going to tag five people.)


Are you ready for this? Okay here it is.

"The sidebar headings on page 3 are now forced to start at the top of each column."

BWAHAHA. So can you figure out what the closest book to me might have been?

It is Adobe InDesign Classroom in a Book. LOL. Isn't that interesting? Actually it was the only book in sight as I am sitting in my office right this second.

Anyways. That was fun. If you want to do it....feel free....and come back and tell me so I can see. *grin*

Later.

1 comment:

  1. "By age 52, 95% of the secure adults had been married, and only 24% had ever been divorced."

    Psychology of Personality - The Neo-Freudian Theories chapter, speaking of a study by Klohnen & Bera, 1998, regarding attachment style and romantic relationships...

    you asked!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)