Saturday, June 02, 2007

Extremely Deep Breath

Well. It's not quite as GOOD as I expected, but then again, it's not as bad as the horror stories we heard, either. LOL.

He's got energy, but not really an extreme amount. I think the biggest thing I notice is the huge lack of concentration and focus.

My biggest concern? I think he may....possibly.....have an allergy to cats. That could be a problem. When he first got up this morning all he was doing was sneezing. After he got his medicine it got better but I'm not sure what that was about.

I just want to go on record to say that last night was probably the earliest that I have ever gone to bed. HA! I fell asleep when I was rockin the munchkin to bed after I'd already put the bouncer to bed and that was at 8:45. I got up and put her in bed and then went to my bed.

Where I had crazy dreams all night. Too weird and freaky to even talk about out loud. Definitely another one of those nights. Yow.

Anyways. Gotta go. The house is crazy.

Later!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:28 PM

    ...well...maybe he's Ally-Gurgic ta' early mornin'???...try Double Chocky Coated Sugar Bombs cereal...that'll get him bouncin'....do ya' nee tha' Tigger song???...an' maybe ya' shouldn't eat The SourKraut an' weenies before bed....that makes me have have THA' WEIRD Dreams....

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)