Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Clone

IMG_4711ewebYou know you’re parenting a future blogger when you hand your daughter her camera and the following conversation sounds something like this:

K-man: “Oww, I banged my head!!”
Munchkin: “Is it bleeding?  Let me take a PICTURE!”

I caught my little clone on the video camera doing a “photo shoot” only I have no idea how to get it on here, so you’ll just have to use your imagination.  But trust me, it’s hysterical!!

“Stand beside that tree, K-man!  Like this! No, not like that, like THIS!  K-man!  STAND HERE!  Oh that’s PICT0115good.  Just like that.  NO!  Stand up!  Got it.  AWESOME!”  checks camera  “Oh that’s not cool!  We gotta do that again!”

She did eventually get one of his face…(which of course, I can’t post here) although I don’t think I’d call it awesome…what can I say…he’s not the most cooperative subject (trust me, I know!).  I don’t know that it’s her skills though, b/c she shows promise when she has a halfway cooperative subject. PICT0107

I am only halfway cooperative.  I was too busy laughing at her because she sounded just like me. 

Then we tried to get K-man to get one of me and Munchkin….

We’ll just note that he did NOT get his momma’s mad photography skillz. 

What?  You need proof?  PICT0124

I gave up after three tries and just did it myself.  That’s what ya gotta do, ya know?  If ya want somethin done right, NEVER GIVE IT TO A MAN!  Just kidding.  …Sorta.  ;-) 

So here’s me with the cute little girl.  When I get the pictures I took edited, there may be more to come….LOL!  Maybe not, too….since I just realized today that I never did finish the promised beach pictures.  YIKES. 

PICT0125 Anywho…and just like that, another afternoon quickly disappears. 

11 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds like this was a fun time snapping pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe.... she looks so cute and innocent!lol. Well I guess you could say like mother like daughter!! Hee-Hee! ;)

    ~Sprinkles~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! Ali's growing up to be a little blogger too...funny how that happens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love it! I see what you mean by the "clone". It won't be long she'll have her own photography business. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute mother/daughter pic. I love the part "I banged my head'" 2. "Is it bleeding? - let me take a picture!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when kids get behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww!! I love those kids! They crack me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It definitely sounds like Munchkin is your mini-me! Kiddo conversations make me laugh almost on a daily basis.

    The pictures turned out good, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the last shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You haven't posted in three whole days. Someone must have you all tied up with the fall festival or some such craziness!!! lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)