Thursday, October 15, 2009

Another Round

Of playing catch up on the blog. LOL.  I have been a busy little chick and haven’t had much time to do any blogging or even facebooking here lately.  That’s not good because if I don’t write my life down, I have a bad feeling that I won’t remember it.  Then again, that could be a good thing.  Haha. 

Like yesterday when I was on my hands and knees in the master bathroom floor with a bottle of Kaboom and a toothbrush, scrubbing all the grout and tile, and baseboards, and yes, even the outside icky-ness of the porcelain throne.  Bathrooms are NOT my favorite thing in the world.  Wait, I mean, CLEANING them….I have to say I would be pretty unhappy if we didn’t have one.  Anyway, at least this time I wasn’t painting the wall…just the baseboard trim after I cleaned it.  And the doors, but that’s not near the toilet, so I can handle that.  (teehehe)  Next project is the main bathroom, which needs the same treatment to the floors and baseboards.  I’m not looking forward to it…will probably put it off for a few more days…it’s the bigger bathroom…and we have a four year old boy (PEEE-EWWW) (lol).  Yeah, that’s not really something I want to remember…too bad I just wrote it all down…LOL!

CTphotolg In much less discusting happenings, I was accepted to another creative team on Tuesday and yesterday I completed the homework that one must do to get going on that…(one of the homework assignments being that “scrap a photo of yourself and your user name” over there to the right).  I’m now creating with Sweet Tomato Designs as well as the team I was already on for Simply Susan Godfrey Designs.  I won’t be joining any more creative teams right now, since this brings my page count per month up to around eight or so pages.  I just couldn’t resist applying for Sweet Tomato Designs team because I have been eying her designs for months now.  But this will keep me hopping so I’m going to settle back and just work with these.  *grin* 

SSG CT THURSDAY 10 15Speaking of those design teams, don’t forget the blog train for freebies.  It’s at Amanda’s blog today…click on the image to go get your freebies.  If you missed the other stops, here’s the list again:

SSG (DAY ONE)
HEATHER (DAY TWO)
ME (DAY THREE)
LOVELY (DAY FOUR)

(Click on the image for day five)
TomorrowSimplySusan_BuyMyStore_Preview600
Saturday

Also, don’t forget Simply Susan is having a great sale until Oct. 31st and you can get everything in her store for $25.  That’s enough digital goodness to keep you creating for a LONG time!  Click on the image to the right to check it out !

And this is totally random, but in case you are walking through your house and see a “leaf” laying on the floor next to the trash can, you should turn a light on and make sure it’s a leaf before grabbing it to throw it in the trash can.  Because when you grab it, feel the cold slimy-icky-ness and instantly realize you just picked up a slug, you will throw it down while screaming like a girl, and run wash your hands…shuddering the whole way.  And then you can calmly pick up a napkin and without touching it, remove said slug from your house.  Just sayin’.

And now I have satisfied the neglected blog and I must get moving.  I don’t feel like I have accomplished much this morning.  Oh, and I have a dentist appt this afternoon…ya’ll pray for my mouth, okay?  Wait, let me be more specific…pray that I don’t have any cavities and that KC does.  LOL.  Just kidding about the second part – although I have to admit to momentary frustration over the fact that I always have cavities and he never does (no exaggeration!)  *sigh* 

Later!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I can just about feel the icky-ness of the slug! EWE!!!!

    My Dad has strong teeth and rarely ever goes to the denist. No fair! My Mom has had trouble with her teeth since she was a little girl. I inherted both genes. While I don't have a lot of trouble, I've had my share of cavaties. But I'm often told I have really nice teeth. Never had to have braces. That's a plus. :o) So, "Dear God, be with Faith's mouth today. May it be cavity free! A-man."

    By the way, even though you really don't want the giveaway, what would you think of posting the ad on your blog? You know, just to send me some traiffic. I'd really like to get rid of this stuff. Think about it & let me know. Thanks! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't help it honey. I brush my teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AUGHHHHHH!!!!! YOU ARE HATEFUL (KC)!!!! And I brush MY teeth, too!!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faith, you make me laugh!!! Great blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)