Monday, October 05, 2009

Killin Time

Today has been a bit of a dud.  Not complainin, just seems like nothing is going like I planned.  And you know, if I could plan ahead that things wouldn’t work out, I would plan something else.  LOL.  Yeah, that makes sense, right?  ANYWAY. 

At this particular moment I am waiting for 156 pictures to upload to Walmart so that I can print them for a “seasoned saint” who wants the pictures from youth camp but can’t use the cd I originally made.  LOL.  SOOO.  Have you any idea how long it takes to upload 156 pictures?  Let’s just say that my passport photo evidently won’t get printed today because all the other photos won’t get uploaded before I have to leave to go get Munchkin from school.  Just another thing that isn’t going on schedule today.  Haha.  What can I say, it’s Monday! 

PP1Speakin of passport photos, do you know how difficult it is to take a photo of yourself that fits the passport photo criteria?  I was trying to save a few dollars and do it myself but it took longer than I anticipated.  Yep, just another thing that didn’t go as planned today. 

Trying to get the angle and background and everything else just right so that your face is about 1-1 3/8 in of the photo is much more complicated than you’d think.  Not to mention, trying to make it NOT look like a mug shot…

OH WELL.  Hopefully that one to the left over there will work.  This one below would have been preferred but I thought it looked too portrait-y.  LOL!JustPlayin2

I won’t even tell you how many pictures I had to delete.  I hate pictures of myself.  EW.  Have I mentioned that before?  Oh.  Just about a zillion times?  Right.  Oops. 

Well, gotta run.  Time to get the munchkin from school. 

Have a lovely (and hopefully more productive than mine) day! 

Later!

5 comments:

  1. i hope they let you use on of them! how are the kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. why can't you cut yourself out of your header pic and use that? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ddezio - because it's supposed to be straight facing the camera on a plain white background and your head has to be 1-1.125 inches in the center of a 2x2 photo that clearly shows your eye color

    leah - I hope so, too! I don't see why not since it meets all their requirements...*grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone hates their own picture, while Everyone Else loves it. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous pictures! You're going to have the most stylish passport ever!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)