Monday, January 12, 2009

On The Menu This Week...

Instead of getting those recipes posted, b/c I'm very behind on my updates anyways and don't know when I'll get to it, I thought I'd just try to start posting my menu plans for each week and link the recipes I'm going to try. These posts are purely for my own benefit b/c I am doing a lousy job these days of trying to get myself together at suppertime.  *SIGH*  Or at grocery shopping, for that matter. 

Anyways, if you see a recipe you'd like to try, go for it, and I'll try to post when I try them, how they turn out. 

Week of 1/12

  • Monday - Slow Cooked Ravioli  (in the crock pot cooking as I type)
  • Tuesday - Cheesy Potato Soup  (note to self: get another type of cheese)
  • Wednesday - Sandwiches (church night)
  • Thursday - Slow Cooked Enchiladas (note to self: need ground beef, 12 oz jar of salsa, taco seasoning, and another bag of mexican cheese blend)
  • Friday - Beefy Taco Joes  (note to self: need 1 can Tomato Soup, the ground beef, and buns for this one)
  • Saturday - leftovers or pantry/freezer raid

Last week's recipe that knocked our socks off: Baked Spaghetti (even the kids loved it!)

3 comments:

  1. You're making me hungery! :o) I'm trying some new recipes this week too. Your menu looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now you've provoked me into trying these!!! Looks too good. Thanks so much for the simple to follow (so grateful for that! lol) and good recipes. I can't wait to try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about doing the same thing but haven't. I like the idea of you writing a review for each new recipe. That way, we'll all know if it's worth trying.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)