Tuesday, November 04, 2008

This Is Bad

Totally not homemade or crockpot fare, but this pizza ROCKS!!!

I think they might even be buy one/get one at Food Lion for a few more hours (I think Food Lion's sales change on Wednesday morning).

This was supper tonight and KC even allowed me to have FOUR pieces of pizza (LOL to Mike/Amanda).

For the rest of you who would be like, "huh? What's she talkin about?" Well, I had to miss church Sunday morning to take the K-man to the doc, and apparently my name was brought up (I'm not really sure how) about how they saw me eat 4 pieces of pizza and couldn't believe it (yeah, i'm not really that skinny, so I don't know why that's a big deal) and someone else commented to KC later, that it was because he wasn't with me and he didn't allow me to eat more than two pieces. LOL. Hah. They are just soo funny. *grin*

Whatever, but this pizza is just awesome!! And baked on a stone makes it that much better!

2 comments:

  1. So , Bro . Ken commented Sunday a.m. something about he heard you ate all this pizza at Becky's last week . Michael just COULDN'T resist teasing Casey about it later .

    BTW - We had pizza here Tuesday night . ( While trying to keep up with the election . ) I had 3 pieces .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you were hungry...

    I had actually forgotten about it myself. Funny how word gets 'round.

    It's okay though, your figure can withstand four slices of pizza now and again. Isn't that right Bro. Casey???

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)