Wednesday, November 05, 2008

This Crazy Thing Called Life

Wow, where do I start?

I apologize in advance if I be ramblin tonight b/c my life is all tangled up in knots right now and I'm spending all my time trying to untangle everything.

Monday - Math tutoring, errands in town
Tuesday - Moving the rest of the sod patch the neighbor was getting rid of, to our yard full of bare patches that we call a lawn. (She's extending her flower bed out into her yard a ways and didn't want to kill the grass when we could totally use it. I have one thing though...the grass that was greener on her side of the line? Is totally not as green now that it's on our side!! HAHA. Actually it is getting green again now that I've been watering it in good...hahah) Oh and I also finished up the scrappy magnetic calendar that I started over a year ago at the last convention....I'll post that project and pictures later.
Wednesday - Physical/TB test for foster home license renewal, returning the wrong sized air filter that I bought on Monday (that was like $17 bucks), deposit a check, pick up some groceries, get a land line hooked back up to the house so that our fire inspection will pass, reschedule the kids flu shots since I almost missed the fact that I double booked tomorrow morning, church, got home and Munchkin's running a fever (I knew she wasn't acting like herself)
Thursday - IEP Meeting with Munchkin's speech therapist first thing in the morning, school picture day for the kids, KC's parents for supper and Mr TechSupport to work on some computer issue (not sure how all this stuff is going to factor in with Munchkin being sick tonight)
Friday - Back to the doctor for TB test read, thinking about going back to the town I used to work for lunch again (I went through my books faster this time although it doesn't seem like I was reading that much, but I need another library fix, plus this is thrift store 1/2 price sale week at all three stores down there, and I'm still looking for Munchkin a winter play coat. I didn't realize until I got all the winter stuff unpacked that the only play coat she has is for temperatures between 55-68F), licensing home visit to check the house over...not that it's changed any in 2 years except the last time they visited, we were childless and the house stayed clean after I cleaned it. HAHA.

Anyways....Monday - Wednesday is a rundown of actual happenings. Thursday and Friday are possible plans....now that Munchkin is seeming to get sickly, the plans may change....there may be a doctor visit in there that is not for me.

I wanted to get the load of laundry in the dryer folded and put away today but that didn't happen. I also need to do a little basic housecleaning sometime between now and Friday's home visit, so I forsee myself scrambling to get some of that done tomorrow between the IEP meeting and time to pick up K-man and I'm not sure where Munchkin is going to fall in that picture yet.

Seems like I had other thoughts running through my head when I opened this post, but now I can't think of them. Oh well.

Oh yeah, one thing. I'm not going to link this b/c I never got a response to the comment I left this person and if I freaked her out with my comment at least she won't see a whole bunch (okay who am I kidding?....FIVE) people flying to her blog from here, but for you people that know me, go open a new tab and in the address bar, type in walkwithmebyfaith (dot) blogspot (dot) com and go look at her blog. Go look and then come back.

Are you back yet?

How bout now? LOL. Just playin. Anywho, how strange is that? She's only been bloggin about six months, but from what I can figure, she must be around 2 years older, married 1 year longer, hubby's names start with the same letter, OUR names are the same, we both sing in church choir, read some of the same blogs, the whole kid issue (or lack there-of)....it just keeps going....

Anyways, she seems to have it so together and so crafty on top of it. This Faith is sadly lacking in the "Having it together" department...and in the sewing department....and we won't even get into the pointless blogging department (except to say that I'm the one that's got that one covered). Ohhhhh wellllll. I'm trying to retain my normal color (for a few moments there I was feeling a little green monster trying to change my colors....LOL!!)

If she responds, I'll let you know. Speaking of responses, I need to go check those people I tagged a few weeks ago....the randomly chosen strangers...I've never gotten any response from 6 out of the 7....is this how Jesus must have felt when he healed the 10 lepers and only one came back? Ya try to be nice and nothin but rejection. *sigh* Oh well.

And on that ever-so-positive note...I think I'm gonna hit the sack.

Later!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Busy week. I'm sorry Munchkin isn't feeling well, I could tell that she wasn't tonight in church. Hope she feels better soon. And that other blog is pretty neat! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Munchkin is better real soon ( and nobody else gets it ) . My hubby is sick and living on Nyquil . I hope the rest of your week goes by smoothly . Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, whenever I need a good chuckle I just stop on by... hehehe

    Okay yeah, you are busy. And how freaky is that about the other Faith!! You have it together much more than you realize, really you do. Well, of course that is in relation to me. :) Oh, and the patch of grass no longer being greener because it's on your side... FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, I DID do the Tag, BTW. It was kinds hard, come to think of it. anywho, sorry your boy is sick, mine is too :( It is what it is. SO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:50 PM

    Are ya' sure yer' NOT bloggin' in yer' sleep as this other Faith???...get tha' Munchkin O.J. an' Soup!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Walk With Me" Faith and the things you have in comman are a little freaky. :o) And although you don't look like twins you could be related.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Staying busy keeps you young, girlie. But by the looks of your schedule- you've been hanging around ME too long.

    Maybe you should find a new buddy.

    Or NOT. We aren't voting on that, are we? *wink*

    Love ya.

    And don't worry, your schedule will slow down.... when you get OLD. Which in your case, will be a long while.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)