Thursday, October 01, 2009

October Photo Hunt!

Yeehaw!  Here we go again!!

photohunt4-badge-475x475Click on the picture or right here to go to the Photo Hunt Blog

And here’s the list:

  1. A Fall Activity
  2. A Fall Treat
  3. A Harvest
  4. Leaves
  5. Fall Colors
  6. Something Orange
  7. Something Spooky
  8. A Cemetery
  9. A Costume
  10. A Black & White Photo
  11. A Critter
  12. Symmetry
  13. Contrast
  14. Texture
  15. A Logo/Mascot
  16. Something Neon
  17. Something Inspiring
  18. Something Entertaining
  19. Something Fast
  20. Something Slow

Hope you join me…it’s soo much fun!

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fun one, I signed up. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of great ideas in this list and a few I'd really have to think about.
    Not sure I'm ready to start over again. Melli's was my first and I didn't organize my time well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)