Monday, October 19, 2009

Blue Monday

Wow.  Creative block, moody, depressed…so much fun stuff and it wasn’t even raining.  Bummer.  Just one of them days, I guess.  Hey, I’m still alive.  Laundry is half done.  Could be worse.  Could ALWAYS be worse. 

AllDayMtg lgFinally shoved through the block on this page…i created the page and then didn’t know what to do with it…nothing fit right, was just kinda “eh” about it and still am to some degree, but it’s finished, and one less thing I need to scrapbook so I’m going to shrug off my perfectionism and just go with it. 

That said, here’s the page credits:
All papers/elements: Simply Susan Godfrey's Harvest Blessings Kit
Brushes: House of 3 (from Jessica Sprague photo editing class)
Fonts: karabine, daunPenh

Thanks for dropping by…I’ve got a better mood on order, so stop by again soon and hopefully it will have arrived.  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. It looks real good, Faith. Don’t worry about your mood. The most you’ll have to wait is five to six business days. Your order should be in by then. Better moods don't often get lost in the mail. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the page. Of course I am someone with absolutley no crativity what so ever.
    But, I like all day meeting. It's better than any holiday!
    Hope you find your better mood soon...when you do can you let me know where you found it and if they have any more?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had one of those days myself. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great blog! Always great to find another christian blog! I'd love for you to come join us at My Great Retreat. I think you'd fit right in! Its for moms, scrapbookers, amateur photographers, crafters, and more!

    Meghan
    www.mygreatretreat.com
    www.tuckerstaketennessee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)