Sunday, July 05, 2009

Photo Hunt Fun…

Well, the voting for the “View From Above” shot in the photo scavenger hunt has begun….here’s the link if you want to see the ones that were Kristi’s favorites and in the running. The vote is at the bottom of all of them. I voted for #7 cuz I thought it was the coolest artistically. And I didn’t do it for votes, so I’m totally not drumming up votes here. LOL!

In case you missed it, here is my entire entry for the June Photo Scavenger Hunt.

Also, I looked for a hunt for July and couldn’t find one, so I made up my own list for fun…if you want to play along (for fun…) you can find that here: Faith’s July Hunt

THEN, Kristi posted a link to someone else who had the same idea and couldn’t find a July hunt but I think they’re doing voting on theirs. That one is here, and I’m doing that one, too. So much for July being a MINI hunt…hahaha! It’ll be fun though!

1 comment:

  1. well, great minds think alike! :) Glad you are joining ours... I will check out yours shortly!
    Thanks!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)