Monday, July 27, 2009

I’m Back (again)

You didn’t even miss me did ya?  I didn’t think so.  LOL. 

Well, this time I went with a few of the girls to Pigeon Forge, TN to a cabin for the weekend.  Our hubbies went on a whitewater rafting trip to WV and we weren’t invited, so we decided they weren’t going to get to have ALL the fun…

I’d say it would be debatable about who had the most fun.  Some of the girls’ kids were gone to their aunt’s house, so we only had four kids and five adults in the cabin…and it was a blast.

Here’s some of the cabin:

IMG_9365ewebIMG_9298ewebIMG_9308eweb 

IMG_9321ewebAnd of course, ya’ll know me….when I’m away, one of my favorite things to do is find thrift stores.  Lucky for me, I was with girls who shared my love.  I think they even spent more than I did.  Well, maybe.  *grin* 

I did find a few things.  I could have spent more, of course, but I tried to be good.  *smiles*

Then there are a few pics of the kids….

IMG_9324ewebIMG_9325eweb IMG_9333eweb2IMG_9353eweb  IMG_9368eweb

And finally…the whole crew.  I look weird…I was leaning in so I wouldn’t look like such a giant Susan in my tall shoes.  LOL!

OH WELL.  It was a ton of fun…I hope we get to do it again sometime!

 

Oh and I almost forgot…one of the OTHER fun features of the cabin:IMG_9342eweb

I will hopefully get back to blog stuff again soon…but this week is pretty full with getting all unpacked and cleaned back up from the vacationing.  Plus helping K paint her kitchen, so busy busy busy.  Anyway.  Later!

4 comments:

  1. We went to Gatlinburg on our honeymoon (15 years ago) and we ate in Pigeon Forge one night.

    Memories... Looks like you all had a fantastically wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a good weekend!!! I had fun even though we only spent half the time together!!! Mom bought our season pass to DW and I thought that I would put that to good use!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a good time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a great time . The cabin is beautiful .

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)