Wednesday, July 01, 2009

My Own Mini Scavenger Hunt

I can’t find a scavenger hunt to do in July, so I decided to find a few photo hunt ideas and just create my own mini list….and the cool thing about photo hunt ideas, is if I ever participate in one that has a repeated idea, there are so many different ways to photograph it, that I could easily get different results every time!

  1. A hat
  2. Something Furry
  3. Warm
  4. Space
  5. Something Yellow
  6. Hands
  7. Stripes
  8. Something Triangle Shaped
  9. Death
  10. A Lock
  11. Wrinkle(s)
  12. Something Blue
  13. Repetition
  14. Something Irritating
  15. An Emotion
  16. Tool(s)
  17. Black & White

A few of the list ideas came from tnchick.com and some I just made up. Feel free to join me…ya got from now till July 31st to take them. I don't have a Mr. Linky, but you can leave a comment and I'll add your name to the participant list. Also, I'm not doing any voting, it's just strictly for fun. Any suggestions to add to the list are welcome, too. *grin* OH and you can join anytime this month....feel free to hop on...as long as you have a couple of days left in July, you can still do it. =)

Participants:
Sherrie
Jules
Kelly
LeAnn

4 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Would love to join in on your Photo Scavenger Hunt. I have put this in my sidebar and linked it back to you, if that's ok. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Sherrie's Stuff
    http://sherrie-plummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds cool. As I shot a bunch of pictures this weekend, I thought about making up my own too. Maybe I'll just join yours. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to join. :) Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faith.. long time. I would like to join too. I guess I put my photos on my blog.. right?

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)