Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I Might Be A Spider

Cuz I am loving these things I found on the web….

A whole BUNCH of people doing cool (and cheap) decorating things.
Lots of inspiration in these links…it took me three days to get through all of them.

ReInvented Blog
What a brilliant place to go…this whole re-working of cheap finds is totally sparking my creative side…

The Shabby Nest
An amazingly cool place even when she’s not throwing a blog party like in the first link…

Another Photo Scavenger Hunt
Yay…this is fun!  Can’t wait to get started again.
PS if you missed my last photo scavenger hunt entry, click here.  And if you want to vote for me, click HERE.  *GRIN*

Tip Junkie’s Personal Assistant – June
Oh, I totally NEED a personal assistant.  And how cool with links for Father’s day ideas, too!!  Must go back and check out these ideas. 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out the links later, they aren't coming up right now on the computer at work. And yes, I'm still on my lunch break. :o) Thanks for the links though, they sound interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you signed up for the new Photo Hunt! Thanks for posting about it :)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)