Thursday, January 01, 2009

My OTHER Names

Got this forward and I hate email forwards, so I'm not forwarding it...but it was kinda funny, so I decided to post it here instead.  Feel free to do it yourself!  *GRIN*

  1. YOUR NAME:  Faith
  2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle) Faiizzle
  3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal) Green Dog
  4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on) Sorry, I must skip this for privacy reasons, but suffice it to say, I wouldn't go far as a soap star (hey that rhymed! HAHA)
  5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name + first 2 letters 
    of your first and second part of it is the first 3 letters of your mother's maiden name + first 3 letters of your city of origin) While I don't want to actually give those details here, let's imagine for a moment that my name was Faith Jordan and my mother used to be a Richie and I was born in Mayberry....my Star Wars name would be Jorfa Ricmay. HEHEHEHE.  That's better than my ACTUAL Star Wars name.  LOL!
  6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink) Black (Dr) Pepper
  7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of
    your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms
    siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name) Avtea
  8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents middle names) Oooh, let's not go there.  My mom hates her middle name for a very good reason.  LOL!  Hey let's pretend again.  Let's pretend my name would be Jean Doyle.  That sounds like a good witness protection program name, don't ya think?
  9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets) Black Snowball

Hehe....funny!

1 comment:

  1. Okay...I'm amused... Ha,ha! You did have some pretty funny names, but I thought mine sounded crazy for the most part. Amusing post, though.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)