Saturday, January 03, 2009

I Resolve

To not break any New Years Resolutions this year. 

Therefore, I will not make any so that this will be easily accomplished.  LOL.

HOWEVER.  I WOULD like to TRY to post more than 3x a week on this lovely blog, so that's why I'm here now.  LOL.  We shall see how long this lasts.  But, mind you, THIS IS NOT A RESOLUTION....just a New Year. 

It's been a busy few days and doesn't look to get any less busy anytime soon, so I will try to update on all that later.  It's kinda late tonight...KC and I just got back from the city up the hill.  We went on a kid-free date tonight and had a perfectly LOVELY time.  We dropped the kids off at Nonna & Poppa's on our way up the hill and we'll pick them up in the morning before church.  *smiles* 

So...I'm off to finish enjoying a "free" night.  *grin*

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. I would like to be able to, but I won't make that resolution either. Hope you guys had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are pretty faithful when it comes to blogging, I'm proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)