Sunday, November 16, 2008

*Wince* *Moan*

That whole feeling better thing is not all its cracked up to be. I woke up this morning just as achy as ever and ended up going back to bed instead of getting ready for church.

I finally did get up to get a shower and get dressed cuz the hubby said I am not allowed to miss Choir Practice this afternoon and he wanted me to fix lunch here since I was home, so I threw some meatballs in the crockpot and I'm ready to go for this afternoon, so now I'm going to go pop another couple of advil and take another snooze on the couch.

I am sooo tired of being sick. *sigh*

On the bright side, I have only missed like one day of posting this week....that's a miracle for me!

*edited to add: Awww...my sweet hubby helped clean up after dinner AND put the kids down for a nap without me even asking. What a sweetie.*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your visit and comment.

    Alfazema

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you were over it, girl! Sweet of your husband to help you out like that. Get better quick!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)