Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stories In Hand

JSprague-StoriesInHand-Flyer425 So I'm taking this free class at JessicaSprague.com and I'm having a blast...

Except, so far, I am procrastinating about actually WRITING down the stories that I've "sparked."

And I'm having a hard time using the handy dandy little binder we printed and put together because the binder rings I used when I put the binder together are too small.  And our stinky local Stuff-mart doesn't have a larger size. 

So.  I need to find some larger binder rings so that the book will actually OPEN instead of just looking pretty. And I need to get writing already.  I plan to use the blog for the writing, and just tag them for this class...I'm not sure how it's gonna go, or when I'm gonna get around to writing, but wish me luck. 

And if she ever offers this free class again, I highly recommend it!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. How do you manage to do something interesting for yourself in the midst of everything you do every day anyway?You must be an above average achiever. Might try it too whenever it's offered again. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, HOW DO YOU MAKE TIME TO DO IT? I TOOK A WRITING CLASS MY JUNIOR AND SENIOR YEAR AND REALLY ENJOYED IT. LET ME KNOW HO YOUR CLASS GOES. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just been catching up this morning while cooking breakfast. I hope you are feeling better. Sorry to add to your stress this weekend. See you tonite, Lord's will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds pretty cool there, girlie. There just doesn't seem to be enough time at my house to do that sort of thing yet. Glad you are getting to do something you enjoy, though.

    And thanks again for the goodies you brought to church last night. We are very excited about it...

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)