Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's Wednesday

Day before Thanksgiving....and in about 7 minutes, it will BE thanksgiving....and I'm really tired.

But I wanted to blog just cause. And it's totally random cuz that's my brain right now. Sorry.

I joined Facebook....totally been dragging my feet on that...myspace was enough to keep up with, but I finally caved. So now I get to keep up with ANOTHER place. *sigh* Oh well.

Found out late yesterday evening/this morning that I get to cook Thanksgiving to take to the in-laws after all (original plans were just to stick around the house here and not do anything special)....so ran around today collecting all the things to cook the typical turkey dinner. Had I known ahead of time, I would have been more prepared, but as it is, there will be some cheatin' cookin' goin' on since I will have my hands full making my first attempt at cooking a turkey and I didn't have any time to make any of the other stuff ahead. *sigh* I'm not complaining.

Honestly, I think some days KC and I totally do a role-reversal....today was a great example. He was all Mr. Complaining and I was Mrs. Optimistic (TOTAL swap there). He lost the only car key (not the whole set of keys, just the car key just came off the keyring without him noticing) we had with us at Walmart and was freaking out about it and running around trying to retrace our steps through Walmart and I was the totally calm one (I'm sure the fact that "I" was not the party at fault -- for a change -- had NOTHING to do with my calmness) who walked back into Walmart to the Help Desk to ask if a single black Honda key had been turned in. It had. So I called KC from his mad search through the store to come back to the front because I had the key. Anyways....some days it's nice to be on the other side for a change of scenery...LOL.

Anywho....he's reading over my shoulder now so I'm going to hit publish and go to bed now.
*GRIN* LOVE YOU HONEY!

Later!

PS Happy Turkey Day, ya'll...keep your fingers crossed that it will be a happy turnout on my turkey fixin efforts tomorrow. Er. Today. LOL!

5 comments:

  1. So, how did the turkey turn out? Thought about you yesterday. Hope everything turned out yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all went well! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad your Thanksgiving dinner turned out great . Thanks for stopping by to party with us ! We need to have another game night sometime . ( While the hubby's watch the kids - of course ) ! LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did it go? Great I'm sure! :)

    Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mike and I have had our own role reversals lately. Ours has been regarding finances. Believe it or not, he is thinking about buying a camper. Now I get to be the one to pull the reigns and try to figure out where the money is coming from. We don't make big purchases without being in agreement but it is still weird for him to be the "go" and me to be the "no".

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)