Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sad.

I was just going through and updating my sidebar stuff and decided to update the "Infamous Insanity" links.....since we're a little beyond the "first kid" now.....anywho, I was reading back through some of my June posts to find the ones where the bouncer stayed with us and....

Man....

I used to write halfway funny and interesting posts. What happened to me? Now I'm just posting so I don't feel guilty for not posting. Or just getting on here to vent a little steam. *sigh*

How depressing.

I lost my funny.

Where, exactly, does one go to find their funny????

*sigh*

If anyone has seen my funny, please let me know. I'd take interesting, too, but funny is in short supply and I'd REALLY like to have that back. Thanks.

8 comments:

  1. Ohh... I have so been there... but if it means anything, I don't think you have lost your funny. You seem to find a way to see the "funny" in everything... and blesses all of us. Hang in there... blog when you feel like it. No pressure here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ei! Funny deserves some rest too. If she's done sulking, she's gonna come back funnier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'mon you haven't lost the funny, what about the evil spider joke? I was laughing so hard my husband actually asked me "if I was going crazy" ;)
    No pressure, your a very interesting woman Faith and I truly enjoy reading your blog and about your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...ya'll are sweet...all of ya. *grin* thanks for the comments....and for no pressure...haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:21 PM

    yeah, the spider thing was funny! too bad KC didn't have a major expression like you'd hope...but it was still funny, no the less. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aryo's comment made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! It would have been nice if he'd at least have jumped....oh well. *GRIN* And Rochelle, I know....it made me laugh, too! *GRIN*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it returns sometime after the empty nest. I don't know, haven't gotten there yet. Some days I hope to and others, I just want to grab hold and hang on to my girls with all I have in me! Emotions are one of the things that are going to always be up and down in our lives. Funny is an emotion, it comes and goes. Laughter is always good though. You are good at making me laugh! I make random spurts at trying to be funny...I don't think I make it very often. Oh well, maybe tomorrow!! :) I love you bunches!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)