Monday, October 02, 2006

Whoa.

It is unreal how busy our life is right now. I'm just sitting here wondering when I'm going to have time to get those pictures edited. I may just have to give them all to my cousin and let him edit them. Or just do it in my (nonexistent) spare time. LOL. *sigh*

Tonight we went to help our friends move into their new place....tomorrow night is class. Wednesday night is choir practice. Thursday night is class. Friday night is an ordination service at church for our pastor and afterwards, its our team's cleaning weekend at the church. Saturday is the all day meeting at church and that will be....well....ALL DAY. LOL. And next week our fund drive at work starts, so this week at work is going to be crazy, too, getting ready for next week. SO if I am not around for a day or two....well.....I'll be wishing I was here. *GRIN*
Anyways, the rest of our weekend in Virgina wasn't too bad. I don't remember if I posted Saturday night or not, but anyways, Saturday we walked to the mall across the street and then down to the Michaels, and Barnes & Noble (for about 2 hours in there...love that place!), and then to a nice little place that I won't go into detail about....LOL. And then back to our hotel. It was fun. Virginia beach is a lot bigger than I expected....I really prefer a smaller less crowded place when it comes to going to the beach. For the town part, it wasn't bad though. Just really really busy. Sunday we got up and packed the car and then headed home around 10:30. We took our time and ended up meeting mom and dad for supper in *our town* (they were on their way home from my aunts house), so we got home around 8:30. Not too terrible. Oh yeah....we did stop in burlington on the way home, too....to do some "outlet" shopping....at Goodwill....LOL.

Anywhooooo.....
Need a random tidbit to throw in here.
Lalalala....oh lets see here. Okay....random quirk about me....I have a pitiful memory but I remember random quotes and have a tendency to quote funky lines from movies at the most inappropriate times: like when someone is discouraged over something important or intense...."just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming....." LOL. (that one is Dory on Finding Nemo) Or when KC is asking me a serious question that I don't want to answer: "who we talkin about?" (complete with the head tilt) (Chicken Little). Yeah...well, you knew I was weird already....so quit lookin at me like that.

Have a great evening, week, whatever.

Maybe I'll try to remember to take 12 pictures on the 12th....I never remember until later, but as busy as I am right now, I can probably find 12 things to take a picture of in my day. LOL. Don't know where that thought came from....I was leaving....
okay...gone now....(can you tell I'm T.I.R.E.D???????)
Later!

1 comment:

  1. Silly Girl....Get some rest. Sounds like you need it.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)