Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #5

This one is gonna be un-official since its more of a personal list than anything. PS....KC: hint,hint!

THIRTEEN THINGS ON MY WISH LIST (LOL)
1. Backdrop holder for my photography thing
2. My Creative Companion 2 (to go with the volume 1 that I've already got...on my shelf to do something with once I have time to scrapbook again)
3. Digital Scrapbooking 5 (this is a really cool book on my latest scrap addiction)
4. Bumble Bee Crib Set for the kids bedroom of the kids we don't have yet....this set is SOO cute and it could be a boy OR a girl, so it would work no matter which one comes our way.....once we get licensed anyways!
5. Um...don't remember what this link is for, but I think its for paper....i love scrapbook paper!
6. More paper (did i mention i LOVE scrapbook paper?...LOL)
7. Chipboard (this stuff is almost cooler than paper!)
8. a Graphire Tablet for the computer. I am totally not sure what this would be like, but it looks and sounds really cool and I have noticed several bloggers mentioning it, so it must be cool! LOL (oh yeah and expensive, too....don't worry honey, its just a wish list, I'm not that unrealistic. LOL)
9.....oops....out of time....later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)