Saturday, September 30, 2006

Well

It certainly is amazing what almost 12 hours of solid sleep can do for a person. I literally fell into bed last night right after posting and slept like the dead. Until almost 9 oclock this morning. I only had a few nightmares about photographing the wedding and everybody hating the pictures. LOL...hopefully that will stay in my nightmares and not real life. I have a much more positive outlook on the whole photography situation this morning. I am still not happy about the way some of the pictures turned out (due to the weather and lack of appropriate equipment to counteract some of that.....Scott W was right about the screens and stuff....oh well), but maybe, just maybe, I can do a little work in photoshop and come out with some halfway decent stuff. Here are a few....basically straight out of camera since I have no photoshop on this computer and there is only one little basic program that will resize but little else.


Playing around with the camera while waiting on the rehearsal...

a bird...wow...incredible, huh? (LOL)


KC and his new hat.....hehehehehehe....isn't he adorable??

Mother of the bride taking the bride's niece for a little walkdolphins out at sea...there were a TON of them....SO cool....but they wouldn't jump high enough to see them. *sigh* This is the best I could catch. the happy couple as they walk out at the end of the ceremony
the photographs afterwards....might have to photoshop a different head for the bride. LOL and I'll post a few more over here....


but I'll be changing all that stuff around as soon as I get the edited ones from home....


thats it for now...


Later, ya'll.

1 comment:

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)