Monday, September 28, 2009

Ponderings…

IMG_0210eweb

In the middle of the crazy, hectic, rainy Saturday, my friend’s dad was standing off to the side completely lost in thought.  I don’t even know if he was aware of me taking his picture or not. 

I’m not sure what was going through his mind on the day that his daughter was getting ready to get married, not even sure I could imagine, being that I’ve never been on the dad’s side of things, but I am guessing that his daughter was probably in the front of his mind.  IMG_0430eweb

Judging from the look on his face as the bride and groom were introduced as Mr. & Mrs., I’d say he was having a bit of a time with it…

The word “bittersweet” comes to mind.  

Anyway.  I’m still in the middle of picture editing, but just felt like posting these today. 

I’m beat, I spent the day painting up at the church and then ran around like crazy, picked up kids and whatnot, and then went back up to the church and worked this evening.  Topped it off with coming home and working on more pics and now I’m so ready for bed.  *sigh* 

Later, gators!

2 comments:

  1. wow. he's really changed since I seen him last. I wouldn't have regonized him if you hadn't said who he was. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a fine job you are doing too!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)