Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Me.

Dear Me,
Next time you tell someone how Mondays aren’t nearly as rough on you now that you’re staying home and thereby removing the urge to write Monday Messages quite so often…..well…just knock on wood or somethin, okay?  Cuz today?  WAS MONDAY!  Yuck.  And you’re not even PMS’ing so you have absolutely no excuse for your rotten Monday mood.  Well, unless you count the fact that you cut WAYYYY back on your Dr Peppers and only drank a tiny glass today.  Nope, that’s no excuse!  Get a grip and get out of that funk. 
Seriously,
Dr. Jekkyl

Dear Creativitity,
Come back, ya hear?  Cuz I really missed you this past weekend.  We went on that little excursion to Ohio for KC’s cousin’s wedding and left the kids at home, so I had plenty of free moments and not an ounce of creativity.  Proof?  Well…IMG_0429ewebhow bout that I only took 37 pictures all weekend long and only 11 were even close to being decent.  YUCK!  Course, the camera problems I’ve had recently might have a bit to do with it, too, but hey…for me to have to MAKE myself get my camera out and take pictures?  That’s not me. 
Honestly,
Missing the Creative Streak

IMG_0416ewebDear Camera, 
You are totally getting replaced.  This relationship is not working for me anymore.  You are becoming entirely too finicky and difficult.  See, these wedding pictures should have been GREAT…instead, they have issues…issues that you caused.  I’m not happy, BOB!  NOT HAPPY!
Sincerely,
Moving On

Dear Laundry,
Do you ever go away?
Sincerely,
Tired Mom

Dear Kids,
I’m not going to be negative, so I’ll just say that it makes me so happy when you don’t whine.  Unfortunately, I can think of no positive way to say this next part…I have not been so happy today.  But thank you for both having a good day at school…I’ll take that and try to ignore the whines. 
Love you but not the whining,
Mom

Dear Blog,
Well, that’s it for today…oh and if you click on the words “only 11” in the letter to Creativity, it may or may not let you see all 11 pictures I took over the weekend.  If it doesn’t and you are dying to see more (although, I can’t imagine why that would be the case considering the aforementioned camera issues) just let me know.  LOL!

On a more serious note, remember Brother in prayer, he’s in the hospital with pneumonia and not doing very well. 
Thanks for dropping by!
Love,
Always.Faith

3 comments:

  1. I understand your camera frustrations! (only on a different level since my camera is a step down from yours.) *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite your frustrations, this was a very cute post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the photos! Probaby the only ones I'll get to see, until I see Mom around Thanksgiving. Love the one of G. You and KC are a beautiful couple! I think the creative thing is a symptom of mommy brain. When I'm pushed all the time, I can think of a hundred "if only" projects. Then when one of those rare moments becomes available, my brain's mush.
    TR

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)