Wednesday, September 09, 2009

I’m Ready

I’m ready to not be busy anymore.  *WHEW*

I spent today digging out kids stuff from the crawl space and cleaning it up to put in the consignment sale.  This one stroller was still in the box and had to be put together.  Dear me, but it is a nice stroller.  I’m kinda bummed that we never even used it, but hopefully SOMEBODY will want it and it will be money in the pocket instead of junk in the basement. 

Good news today though, we took the van in for brakes and they said the brakes were fine and NO CHARGE!  YAY!  So except for the minor inconvenience of having to do school drop-offs and pick-ups and car shuffling around KC’s schedule, it was all good. 

That was today.  Yesterday was photos.  Oh my.  The photos.  They are all posted on facebook (which I totally think EVERYONE should be on…when they’re not blogging…LOL!) and a few are also posted on Always Faith Photography

I still have some shots of a cute little man that I need to get edited and hopefully will get to those sometime in the next few days. 

Tomorrow is consignment drop off and all that jazz…and let me tell ya, the pile is going.  Hopefully I’ll break even again and be able to get the kids their next size up on clothes without breaking the bank. 

This weekend we are going to KC’s cousin’s wedding and he’s singing in it, so we’re going to rehearsal and the whole shebang. 

Next weekend is our choir recording date…all weekend.  And the rest of the month is looking a lot like the first part…I can’t even think any farther ahead than that because it makes me exhausted. 

In other news, people are weird.  Some people need to get a life.  Some people need to spend a little time on the beam in their own eye before worrying about the mote in somebody else’s.  And with that said, I’ll climb off that soapbox.  I can’t really say what I feel anymore.  This blog has somewhat transformed into a factual record of events from the random insanity of my personal thoughts and opinions that it used to be.  I miss being able to really write what I feel and think.  And even still I get in trouble from time to time.  Which leads me back to the original statements.  Please re-read the first three sentences of this paragraph. 

Frankly, that stinks.  Frankly, if you don’t like something, go somewhere else.  Frankly, if you can’t be agreeable or even amiably disagreeable….well, frankly, you have a problem!  Frankly, I’m a little aggravated.  Why can’t everybody just get along? 

And that was my monthly spout of opinion, now I shall go back to attempting to be completely non-provoking and neutral.

And to the hubby, sorry in advance for any lecture you may get over me actually stating my opinion on my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. hope things slow down for ya soon! As for me & my house we're leaving on vacation in about an hour or 2. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! I do not have a problem with you stating your opinion...truth is we probably have the same one...hehe!..Love ya and it was so great seeing you and I LOVE your pics by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)