Thursday, February 05, 2009

Total Randomness

Was going to post yesterday but things kinda got away from me.  For starters, round two of the Quarantine of the sick peoples began when K-man came home from school with a temp of 101.5.

So now, not only am I still miserable and tired, but I've got two of us in the same boat here at the house today.  Poor kid.  He keeps saying his back hurts and I TOTALLY know how it feels.  The body aches with this stuff are horrendous!

Tylenol round the clock....dear Father in Heaven, don't let anybody else get it.  I'm already stir crazy.

Circus pictures:
   Circus1websm Circus2websm
You can see them a little bigger at AlwaysFaithDesigns.

In other stuff, there were 59 different people who visited my blog yesterday and I think maybe 2 comments?  *sigh*  According to my statcounter, I have approximately 125 MORE visitors per week than I had at the same time last year, yet less comments?  Where's the love, people?  I know, I know...I have to leave some love out there, too....but seriously!  *GRIN*  It's okay.  I forgive you.  *wink wink*

One more thing from statcounter world....someone from BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA came to my blog from google (looking for 25 random things ideas).  Okay, so I'm a geek who LOVED the Baxter Series by Karen Kingsbury and they all lived in BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA, ya'll!  Like I know they're all fictional and all, but hey.  Whatever. *GRIN*

Hang on a sec while I figure out one more random thing to wrap this post up with....

Here we go: If I was on LOST, my Sawyer Nickname would be:

Sunshine: Your sweet disposition, bubbly personality, and never-ending patience earn you this nickname. Keep it up, you might be just what this confidence man needs to light up his life a little. (from this test)

OR Dr Giggles (from abc's Nickname Generator)

Oh and this has nothing to do with LOST, but in Winnie The Pooh World, I scored Piglet:

WHAT THIS SAYS ABOUT YOU: You are a rather nervous person, and you tend to worry about The Worst happening. You don't really feel capable of dealing with the things that life could throw at you, and so you tend to fret about it. You are one of those people who seems to think that worrying actually accomplishes something... and your friends can't help but love you for it. Your humble manner and self-deprecating ways make your friends feel good about themselves. They want to help and protect you.

Your loving friends are always trying to encourage you to be more independent, and they are right. You need to develop a bit of self confidence and stand on your own two feet.

LOL....oops.  Not such a great score.  Oh well.

There you have it.  Have a wonderfully random day.

12 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry K-man is sick . Poor little guy . It is soooo not fun to have the flu . I actually had Carter get the flu shot for the first time ever .
    The circus pictures are great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually spent some of my time yesterday googling Thurmond, WV and Abingdon, VA because they were in a book I love. It's "In Search Of Eden" by Linda Nichols, very good book :)

    I'm telling you we HAVE to be related somehow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry ya'll are still sick. We missed ya Wednesday night. Karen Kingsbury makes me cry. And your "tests" were interesting *grin*. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I have to say its good to see that i am not the only one that thinks about the Baxters.sigh......i miss them.
    Anywho, sorry the fam is sick. Sucks........

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Piglet part cracked me up. And honestly I couldn't help but think of my precious MIL who worries all the time. :o) Thanks for sharing your insteresting "tests".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey....5 comments...thanks for the love, people!!! =) =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:27 PM

    Sorry, I don't always have time for comments. I know what you mean, though. It is a bit of a letdown. I'd kinda like to know what people are thinking myself. But then again... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You scored Piglet??? I figured you'd be at least a Tigger!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted you to know that I love your blogs. I don't always comment but your site is a stop on my list of things I visit on the internet. You have a good way of putting your words together. it makes us "old prople" smile.Love ya. Micki

    ReplyDelete
  10. I meant to say "old people"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the suggestion you left at my place today.

    I'm so glad you commented. I don't recall seeing one from you in the past and now I know you are here.

    I have spent a bit of time reading your stuff and enjoyed myself!

    Hope everyone is feeling better soon! The circus looks like it was so much fun! And your 25 things made it easier to get to know you a bit better. :-)

    I have also noticed a decrease in comments however, I am also reminding myself I need to do better at it myself! :-)

    I have bookmarked you and will be back...

    ReplyDelete
  12. GIRL I'm Lovin' me some Karen Kingsbury right now. I read the original Baxter stories a while back and over the holidays finished the Firstborn series. Today at lunch I picked up the first book from the library in the Sunrise series. I can't wait to get started. I love reading continuation books. I used to love Nora Roberts, she does the same thing. I'm a dork that way. Anyway, hope the house is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)