Friday, February 13, 2009

Picture Editin' and Other Stuff

Well, I'm getting ready to head out on a hot date with a hotter guy (who coincidentally also happens to be my husband....good thing, right?), but before I go, I thought I'd hop on here and blog real quick. 

Seriously.  Really quick.  IMG_6807web

I've been working on these pictures for that family that I go to church with and dude...check out these eyes.

I was really really happy with the way these pics turned out (at least I am so far...even though I've only edited a couple of the shots) and I am loving Pioneer Woman's Photoshop Actions because they make it so much faster for me to do the edits I need to do. 

ANYWAY...really quick...KC is almost ready to go and I haven't posted the other edits yet.  Off to post them now....see the rest of them ...

Always Faith Photography 

there.  *grin* 

Later!

2 comments:

  1. :) You and your hot date...anyways, have a good time out. BTW, yes, that's a good pic, but that isn't a surprise coming from you either....:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the pictures and they were great. Especially like the one of Sally turned sideways!!! She looks really awesome there!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)