Saturday, September 27, 2008

Writer's Block

Something seems to happen to me on Thursday and Fridays....I'm not really any busier, I just seem to not feel like blogging. But hey, at least I'm back before Monday this time....

I totally missed my milestone 700 posts....this is post 702. I'm not going to do 700 things about me anyways, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Tonight's mood: Eh, and nothing really to say about feeling "Eh" but feeling like posting something anyways.

Guess I'm gonna have to start figure out some kind of writing prompt or something for those blocked days. *sigh*

In the meantime...I'm going away now....I'm alive, today thats enough.

3 comments:

  1. as you can tell from my ramblings, i'm much in the same boat. not really sure what to blog about so i ramble. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, I was all about 700 Faithisms. ;-)

    Try the prompt where each sentence has to start with an alphabet letter in corresponding order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy's comment is cute. I think it would be neat to do the ABC thing.

    Come on, it's a challenge....

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)