Friday, July 13, 2007

Whoa.

Dude. I'm like SO incredibly stuffed. I had so much junk food tonight it isn't even funny! OUCH!
We pawned off the kidlets to various DSS-approved locations and had the night to ourselves.....
Now instead of staying home and catchin up the laundry and chores which desperately (and I DO mean DESPERATELY) need to be attended to.....we decided to get a life. (haha)
SO we called up my cousin and his wife (who also happens to be one of my friends) and went out on a double date. It was so much fun....We had a blast. Now...I totally had the usual amount of dumb moments (thankfully none of them involved a hairdryer or fuses tonight...LOL....and by the way, I'm glad you guys were amused! Hahahaha.....don't worry....I know you're not laughing AT me.....you're laughing WITH me, right? LOL) but most of tonight's only involved my mouth getting ahead of my brain. I'm not sure which is worse. You can replace a fuse, but you can't put words back in your mouth. *sigh* Oh well. I choose to laugh about it. I don't think any of it was "bad" just somewhat embarrassing....LOL.
Ahhh....anyways. Hold on a minute. I have to go get this picture to put on here. It was the most funny thing! This was earlier tonight after I got the munchkin's stuff ready for "Mawmaw and Pawpaw" to pick her up to spend the night with them.....she could not wait for them to get here!!!! I had her stuff tossed into one of our old backpacks, and was working on getting the rest of her stuff together and she found it and "helped" me by getting her jammies in it and then zipping it up and putting it on. Forget that the jammies weren't the only thing I had left to put in, but she carried it around the rest of the evening until they got there. Regardless of the fact that it was bigger than she was and that I was following her around stuffing stuff in the back. Oh, can't forget your toothbrush. Wait...here's a pair of shoes! No, don't take that back out! LOL! She was SO funny though. She kept walking around telling us, "me ready! come ON!" and we had to keep telling her that we weren't going anywhere, that she had to wait on mawmaw and pawpaw cuz they were coming to get her. Then we told her she could go watch for them and that's when I saw this shot and grabbed the camera to catch it. It was just hilarious. She had all her stuff and was carrying "baby bear" and sitting on the arm of the chair so she could watch for them! I had to laugh! And then she got grumpy cuz me and KC were laughing at her. It really was cute though.
Anyhow, my stomach is killing me now. I don't think it particularly cared for all that junk food I stuffed in it tonight. The cheese fries were really yummy but I think they are having like serious battles with the ice cream brownie that I dumped in there on top of them. *sigh*
It was rather funny actually....we were out in the restaurant in our town and you know, it's like past our usual "out time" and KC looked around at all the people that were just hanging out and having a good time and was like....wow....I had no idea of the nightlife that happens around here. Ya'll. It was 9:30! ROFL!!!!! I was like...well, no, honey, we're never out at this time of night. Normally we're sitting in the recliner either breathing a sigh of relief that the kids are finally in bed or else we're in a power struggle over getting them there! ROFL! It's so sad. I mean, come on! We're out in our town at NINE-THIRTY and we're amazed at the nightlife! And people, we're not talking a big city here....this is slightly larger than PoDunk. Not exactly Las Vegas kind of nightlife! Ugh, I feel old!
Oh well. It was fun. And now it's 11:30 and tomorrow will be an early morning....unfortunately. I hate scheduled weekends! I really need to get caught up on the laundry. I walked into the bouncer's room this afternoon while I was attempting to do a 15 minute recovery of our house that looks like a tornado hit it, when I smelled something really raunchy! It was the pile of sheets that were....um....soiled the other night. They had laid in a pile in the floor and apparently the cats thought that was their new litter box since it already.....you know....um....smelled like the yellow stuff....so they added to it. PEE-EW!!!! No pun intended! LOL! I put those sheets in the washer with lots of detergent and warm water to soak while we went out. Nas-TY!
Like I said, it would be nice to be able to stay home so that some of this stuff wouldn't happen! Course, then I'd be busy with other stuff....like sleeping in....and being lazy.....but ya know....that's a whole nother story.
Speaking of the sleep stuff.....I'm going to go find some....
Later!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you love how a night on the town and a pile of stinky laundry makes for the best blog posts?

    Funny stuff, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 PM

    Hey Faith...I was wondering if you could re-send/e-mail me that story-board again. You know the one with "my" saying on it? I somehow have misplaced that e-mail...and have looked endlessly for it. Surely I didn't delete it! But who knows...especially with how crazy my life has been lately. Thanks girl! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)