Thursday, November 09, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #7

But its really an updated version of TT#5....*GRIN* (another unofficial....I'm gonna have to get off my lazy rear end really soon and do a good thirteen...LOL)

THIRTEEN THINGS ON MY (CHRISTMAS) WISH LIST (LOL)
1. Backdrop holder for my photography thing
2. My Creative Companion 2 (to go with the volume 1 that I've already got...on my shelf to do something with once I have time to scrapbook again)
3. Digital Scrapbooking 5 (this is a really cool book on my latest scrap addiction)
4. Bumble Bee Crib Set for the kids bedroom of the kids we don't have yet....this set is SOO cute and it could be a boy OR a girl, so it would work no matter which one comes our way.....once we get licensed anyways! SCRATCH THIS ONE....KC ordered it for me already....ooh, i love that boy! *GRIN* And it is totally darling!
5. Um...don't remember what this link is for, but I think its for paper....i love scrapbook paper!
6. More paper (did i mention i LOVE scrapbook paper?...LOL)
7. Chipboard (this stuff is almost cooler than paper!)
8. a Graphire Tablet for the computer. I am totally not sure what this would be like, but it looks and sounds really cool and I have noticed several bloggers mentioning it, so it must be cool! LOL (oh yeah and expensive, too....don't worry honey, its just a wish list, I'm not that unrealistic. LOL)
9. The Me Book from Autumn Leaves. If I remember, I'll try to come back and link that.
10. Baby Toys
11. Money (this kid stuff is getting expensive)
12. Gift cards to kid stores or craft stores....(yeah i know, thats really original)
13. Any of the simple scrapbooks or k&Co scrapbook kits (love kits)

Okay...thats thirteen and its time to go.

Later, ya'll.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just stopping by :)
    Cute blog and cool list! great that you already got something that you wanted, what a nice dh! have a phobia of bees so could never own that(lol) but in general, it is super cute!
    It's such a wonderful thing to do for kids that you are becoming foster parents.
    I also checked out your photography and it is awesome! You have a great creative mind & also looks like you are very good with the computer/digital stuff. That is something I would love to do be able to do :)

    Have A Happy Scrappy Day!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)