Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blah Blah BLAH!

I so totally do not love rainy days. I'm totally dragging today. I'm sitting here at my desk, its very overcast and sleepylooking out the window and I'm stuffing envelopes. Zzzzz. Can it get any worse than that? Okay, yeah, it can, but for now, trying to keep my eyes at least half open under the ten pound weights in my eyelids is feeling pretty rough. *Sigh*

Well....things are moving right along. Yesterday....

I BOUGHT A HONDA PILOT! WOOOHOOOO!!!!

And of course, I absolutely LOVE it! Its very sweet. Fun drive, much better than a minivan, although it's really gonna take some getting used to....way different to have a vehicle that can haul 8 people comfortably vs 5. Feels like a bus in comparison. But I like it. I'm gonna get a picture soon. Go figure that it would rain the day after I get it so the nice detail work they did on it before I drove it off the lot is muddied up. *sigh*

Anyways, after I left work to go to the bank and get all that loan stuff wrapped up yesterday, I went in to get my TB test checked and my physical. (Let me tell ya, that was SO much fun....can you HEAR the sarcasm in my voice? LOL) The good news is I'm healthy. Yay! TB test was negative (although that was pretty much a given) and the paperwork is filled out ready to turn in.....


and speaking of paperwork, our fingerprints are back! Yay again! We're not criminals. LOL...another given. So now we have to make another appointment to finish going over the application and then she'll turn it all in. I'm not sure if we have to have the beds and all ready to go before the next visit...hopefully not. I'm hoping we'll have a few weeks to get that ready while the licensing is going through. If we do, then we are going to be in a super frenzy for the next week to get all that done. Yow.

Saw a church sign the other day that made me laugh....
"If things are going wrong...don't go with them!"
Too true. And on the church sign thing, remember that kooky church sign that had weird coded messages or something? Its been completely boring and predictable lately. Ya know, the "Welcome Bro Whats-his-face Speaking this Sunday"....kinda stuff. BO-ring. LOL. Maybe that guy got replaced....b/c he was arrested for passing secret messages or something. LOL. Then again, he was really old, so maybe he died. Ooh, now there is a morbid thought! Sorry, shouldn't laugh. So I'm not LOL'ing. LOL. Yes, I'm weird. Sorry.

Not a whole lot besides all that going on. Today is voting day. YUCK. So that means I have to take some time off again to go all the way back home to my...whatever that word is....the place where I have to vote. District? Whatever. The last time I voted, I wasn't sure where I was supposed to go....it was so retarded....I stood in line at THREE different places...the first one said, sorry, you're at the wrong place, it doesn't matter what you were told, go to this one. So I go there....and they say the same thing, only go to spot number three. It took me like 3 hours to finally get a vote in. I was ready to cry by the end of it. Needless to say, if I go there tonight and they say I'm in the wrong place....well.....too bad. LOL. Tonight is choir practice, too. *sigh* Now that our classes are over, choir practice is back on Tuesday nights. Oh well.

*sigh* Need to hop off here. Will be back with pictures of my new hot wheels soon! *GRIN* Speaking of pictures on this blog, yes I realize I'm seriously lacking in that area and I do apologize. And speaking of posting pictures...I found a post when I was blog surfing from a foster parent that said they couldn't post pictures of foster children or talk about details on the case on their blog....which I kinda figured the case details part, but no pictures either? Thats a bummer....I'll have to ask....just to make sure. *sigh*

Well....later, ya'll!

PS thanks for your comment on the last post, Denise...its white, 2003, EX-L edition and I promise I'll get pictures soon!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the new car!!!!! Woo Hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY how exciting for you! Good luck with it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)