Thursday, September 03, 2009

Crazy Life

Well, it’s been a week.  I’m tellin ya.  Munchkin is having a heyday at school.  I’m working my tail off at home.  Didn’t sleep good last night.  Haven’t felt very creative for the past few days…kinda up and down….just feelin a bit “eh” and I hate that feeling.  September is going to be a crazy busy month, but all I can do is just chomp down and get through it.  Will hopefully post more sometime soon about what’s been going on, but in the meantime I’ve got to go get Munchkin from school.  I just wanted to make sure I posted so I wouldn’t be guilty of non-blogging.  LOL. 

Here’s the scavenger hunt I’m joining for Sept…like I have time, right?  But I can’t resist.  =)

September Photo Scavenger Hunt

1.) Something in flight
2.) A gas pump
3.) Graffiti ... or street art
4.) Soap or soapy
5.) An herb
6.) something vinyl
7.) A bottle of perfume/cologne
8.) Snazzy Shoes
9.) A worm
10.) A city bus
11.) something curly
12.) A key
13.) Something cold
14.) Sports Memorabilia
15.) A feather/feathers
16.) Something twisted
17.) a hole
18.) a leprechaun
19.) Something lacy
20.) something nutty
21.) sheet music
22.) A splash
23.) an apple/apples/apple something
24.) a shovel
25.) Something empty.
26.) a triangle
27.) something purple
28.) Juicy
29.) Noisy
30.) Something sad

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Know the feeling girl. :o) I'm trying to figure out this new Photoshop editing program. Got a lot of learning to do!

    Keep your chin up and have some fun while you're running in the circles of your crazy life! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems everyone is running around like a chicken without a head these days.
    I'd love to do the photo scavenger hunt, but who am I kidding... I hardly get pix of my own kiddo every month! lol

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)