Saturday, February 21, 2009

Munchkin Interview

Saw this interview that Nicole at Oh My Words did and thought I'd borrow the idea...

  • What is something dad always says to you?  Uh, I love you.
  • What is something mom always says to you? Um, bye.  Just bye? Yeah, when you leave me at school.  I don't say love you when I leave?  Yeah, that too. Okay.
  • What makes dad happy? Um, if you say I love you. Are you gonna make a heart? Can you make a heart on there? Not right now. Can I play my game after this? Yeah.  Good, okay, what else?
  • What makes mommy happy? Um. If you give her a hug. Can we talk about Nonna and Poppa next? No, they're not in the questions. Okay. What else?
  • What makes dad sad? Um, if you don't do something your 'posed to not do. (I think she means if you don't do something you're supposed TO do, not not do)
  • What makes mommy sad? If you leave without saying love you.
  • How does dad make you laugh? If he tickle me. Like I'm laughing at right now.
  • How does mom make you laugh? If her tickle me.
  • How old is your dad? I don't know.  Do you want to guess?  Yeah. One.
  • How old is your mom? Uhmmm....(giggling) ONE?  No, I'm 25.  How old is daddy?  Is he 24?  Nope sorry...next question.
  • How tall is your dad? Maybe big. 
  • How tall is your mom? Big.  And tall.  So is daddy.
  • What is daddy's favorite thing to do? Play with the kids and take a nap. And maybe work on his 'puter.
  • What is mom’s favorite thing to do? Make me laugh.
  • What does your dad do when you're not around?  Do the laundry? YEAH RIGHT
  • What does your mom do when you're not around?  Her fixes my bedroom and *K-man's*
  • What is your dad really good at?  Workin on his puter. NO, eating.  (insert mommy laughing)
  • What is your mom really good at?  Workin on her puter.
  • What is your dad not very good at?  Washin dishes.
  • What is your mom not very good at?  Doin things her posed to not do.
  • What does your dad do for his job?  He goes to work on his desk.  He bosses somebody. Like those guys who always bossy.
  • What does your mom do for her job?  Hmm. I don't know. At home?
  • What is your dad's favorite food? Um. Chicken and beans.  No, he don't like beans.  What kind of beans do he like? You mean Jelly?  Yeah, JELLY beans.  I like those, too.
  • What is your mom’s favorite food?  Uh. Chicken.
  • If your dad were a cartoon character, who would he be?  Um. Not my daddy.  Um, yeah, but if he was on a cartoon, what would he be?  Uh, Scooby doo (then she breaks into the scooby doo theme song)
  • If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A boy? Mickey Mouse.
  • How are you and your dad the same? We both best friends.
  • How are you and your mom the same? We both have dots on our face (maybe hers are freckles but I think mine are moles...LOL) And put on there that I love you! Um okay.
  • How are you and your dad different? I wear dresses.
  • How are you and your mom different? (a little discussion ensues on what different and same mean and then she decides...) Your hair is dark brown and mine is just brown.
  • 7 comments:

    1. How sweet. That is very interesting and will be fun to read to her later on in years to come. Great idea! :o) Did you make up the interview questions yourself, or did you get them from somewhere else?

      ReplyDelete
    2. That's cute. You must interact with them alot. That's good. :O)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Sweet post ! I love the things kids say !

      ReplyDelete
    4. What a fun idea to not only conduct the interview, but to record the answers. I would think this will be fun to look back on in years to come.

      ReplyDelete
    5. that was sweet. you have some sweet kids. love ya

      ReplyDelete
    6. That is great! I love it! Esp. the "laundry" comments...how funny!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Too Cute!! I loved the Jelly Beans!

      ReplyDelete

    Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)