Monday, February 09, 2009

Menu Monday - 2/9

mpmhappy Well okay then.  Being sick last week, the menu sorta fell by the wayside momentarily, but after my husband (quite pitifully) asked me if we could please have REAL food this week, I figured I'd better get back on it.  LOL. 

I guess he was tired of fixing sandwiches and frozen pizzas.  LOL.

I'm definitely gonna need some groceries for this week though.

So this week's menu:

  • Monday: Taco Salad (need lettuce, ground beef)
  • Tuesday: Ladies Night Out -- I'll have to ask the hubby what he wants to do for his and the kids suppers...LOL
  • Wednesday: (Church Night) Potato Soup (need 5 potatoes, 1 bag of four cheese shredded cheese blend)
  • Thursday: Baked Spaghetti (need ricotta cheese, ground beef, mozzarella cheese, garlic toast)
  • Friday: Frozen Mesquite Chicken and Whole Wheat Pasta

I'm forgoing any new recipe attempts this week...just trying to get back in the swing of it...maybe I'll try a new recipe next week. 

Anyways, for more weekly menus, go to Organization Junkie.  I'm a little confused since I didn't see any Mr. Linky but oh well...maybe I just missed it. 

3 comments:

  1. Tuesday night - I might take the kids to McDonalds. Dollar menu!

    Friday night - Sorry, that's our night out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can say that not fixing meals is one of the benefits of Mariano staying in Guatemala. Aydan isn't picky but with Mariano, he expected a 7 course meal! Just kidding but he wanted a meat and 2 sides. So that will be a hard routine to get back in to when he gets here, but I will do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list for the week. I on the other hand like to plan my meals one day at a time. It is easier for me to do it that way. I plan it in the morning so I get stuff from the freezer to the frig. Glad you are able to do your list ahead of time, just easier for me to do it one day at a time. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)