Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hello...Spring?

Where are you?  I need you.  You know that creepy crud stuff?  Well, it has struck again!!!! 

I forgot to mention last weekend that Munchkin got sick...it was strep.  Ruined our circus outing, bless her heart.  I took K-man and we had a good time but we really missed Daddy and Munchkin who had to stay home and eat 9 popsicles (Munchkin ate the popsicles, not daddy).  I gave one of the empty tickets to one of Amy's friends, so at least one of the two tickets wasn't wasted, but anyways.  I got a few pictures that I'll get posted before too long, hopefully. 

Anyways, I have been miserable the last two days...and went to the doc today to see if it was strep since Munchkin just had it.  Nope.  Got gagged with that stinkin little stick for nothing.  Then they stuck another stinkin little stick up my nose, but that one came back positive.  JOY.  Influenza.  I haven't had any pukey stuff and hopefully I won't, but the fever and body aches are making me really irritable.  Top it with PMS and I'm a REAL pleasure to be around.  Bless my wonderful hubby.  He came home tonight and tidied up the house and fixed sandwiches for the kids.....

And then he showed me his blog post that he wrote today and he pretty much said everything I was thinking so I'm just going to link it.  Besides, he says it much better than I do.  Doesn't he just rock?  Well, some people probably won't think so, but I think he said it well. 

If Christians spent half as much time trying to win souls to Jesus as they spend picking apart those who ARE working toward winning souls to Jesus, perhaps there would be more won to Christ instead of turned off by the constant disagreements.  I appreciate the message Bro Scott brought last Wednesday night on rebuilding the wall. 

Nehemiah 4:7 But it came to pass, that when Sanballat, and Tobiah, and the Arabians, and the Ammonites, and the Ashdodites, heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth 
Nehemiah 6:2-3 That Sanballat and Geshem sent unto me, saying, Come, let us meet together in some one of the villages in the plain of Ono. But they thought to do me mischief. And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?

I always want to be on the wall working, not down on the ground trying to halt the work simply because I don't agree with someone.  If you are building the wall, wonderful.  You won't find me trying to tear down your work.  What does that profit anyone?  It sure doesn't win anyone to Christ.  And isn't that the REAL point?

3 comments:

  1. :D I haven't had the slightest urge to scrap since like Thanksgiving. I don't know what the deal is. I sorta feel it coming back. I think if I were to get some new pix to scrap I would have a different outlook about it. I actually did scrap a couple LO's but they are sorta lame so I don't know if I'll post them or not. LOL Maybe I'll post them just to show how lame they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon . We missed Munchkin at the circus too . TTYL .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am starting to come down with the crud again!!! I just hope Aydan doesn't get it. The best thing is that if he does get sick, I have medicine from the last doctor visit and I will not have to pay that copay again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)