Monday, September 29, 2008

Sleepy-eyed

BUT, I think I still like it.

Anywho, I went ahead and updated the decor on a couple of the blogs I typically neglect and I even posted on the private blog today (since it's almost been a YEAR since I posted there...eek....guess I just haven't felt like airing any dirty laundry lately...or haven't had any dirty laundry to air....LOL...something like that.)

It ended up being like 2am when I went to bed this morning....OW.

Funny, cuz I woke up this morning at 7:15 when Munchkin came and got in the bed with me....
The rules are, be still and quiet, or else stay in your room and be quiet until mommy gets up, so I reminded her of the rules of engagement (not that we don't go over it every morning) and fell back asleep. I woke up a little bit later when the cat meowed. Then it meowed again. And I guess K-man must have been laying awake and quiet in his bed, too (love that boy), b/c the next thing I heard in my semi-conscious state was "SHHHHHHHHH" coming from K-man's room. Unfortunately, the cat listens like the kids....cuz not two seconds later....."MEEEEOOOWRRRRR" and this time I hear two very loudly whispered "SHHHHHHHH"s. I thought....hum. If I wasn't asleep, I'd have to laugh right now. But then the cat hopped up on the bed and laid down on top of me and started purring and Munchkin went back to her room and laid in bed and read a book, so I fell back asleep for another 20 minutes or so. I love it when my kids are kind enough to let me sleep. And I made sure to tell Munchkin that when I got up and found her in her room reading this morning.

Anywho, I'm seriously tempted to take a nap right about now, but I guess I should get up and get something done. *sigh*

So...instead of sitting here blogging, I'm going to go away.

Later!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl, we are going to Hickory tomorrow night if you wanna go. We can help out with the kids...since you are kind of lonely a little bit. It will pass, look at this way, you kind of know how to pray for me when that time comes...lol! Aren't I nice???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Faith, I appreciate all you do for me and mine. You are a blessing. I like the fall look. Casey gets her preference of that particular season, from me, maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish my kids would "SSSSSHHHHHH" themselves in the early a.m.'s.

    Unfortunately, they come to my bed:

    Garrett- to cuddle and have some 'wake up' time.

    Levi- to blabber and jabber and tell me he wants "bites"..."want bite bites, mommy"...."umm hungy"....This occurs repeatedly until I am up and at it and breakfast is served.

    I love those kids, even if they are early risers. ERRR! *wink*

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)