Thursday, September 11, 2008

I Actually DID Something Today!

Woohoo....I feel so productive. LOL. So I worked on K-man's birthday invitation....designed it all by my lonesome...sometimes I impress myself. (Well, actually, a more accurate statement would be, sometimes Adobe impresses me....LOL.) Anyways, can't post it here, but I posted it on the private picture blog. Now I just have to get them printed.

I totally borrowed Amanda's idea of doing picture invitations. *smiles* I loved the one she did for C's birthday a couple months ago.

Anyways, I can't post the invite here, for obvious reasons, but I can show you this....I took this little pixellated tractor image.....
......and through the incredible magic of illustrator, reworked it and changed it around a bit into this lovely piece of vector art....and here it is on this little corner of the invitation. Ahhh...I love Adobe.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the invite! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the invite looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how adorable! K-man has the cutest expression in the pic. Can't believe he is turning 3 already....but he was definitely born on a day worth celebrating. *wink*

    Think I'll be doing some celebrating myself on the 30th!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I LOVE tracters and anything to do with dirt or farming! Love your invites!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The invites were cute ! It's so much easier than having to fill them out . Will you add me to see your pics ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute.. and I totally agree.. I LOVE ADOBE!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)