Wednesday, August 20, 2008

PSA: Comments

I think I may have mentioned this before and a few of you were kind enough to help me out, which made me very happy....however, recently, I've had more comments (thank you, kindly) that I have not been able to respond to, b/c when I hit reply, it goes back to that no-reply at blogger whatever email.

So here's the deal. I could respond by posting another comment on my post replying to your comments, but if you're like me, you never remember to go back and check that post again for any replying comments. Actually, if you're like me, you have a hard time remembering that you even commented sometimes, and I never, ever (okay, well, mostly never) expect a response. BUT...I know that I'm weird and most people aren't like me, which is why I'm posting this lovely public service announcement.

If you're expecting a response from me for a comment left, please make sure that you go to your blogger profile and put in an email address under identity. That way when you leave a comment, it puts your email in there so that when I am notified of the comment, I can hit reply and it does this nifty thing and goes to you instead of bouncing around in neverland. And that way I don't have to figure out how to contact you when I want to reply. Of course, if it's something that needs a public response for the sake of people that might read it later, I can do that as well, but it is SOO much easier to just reply to that little email directly to each person if you have that filled in on your profile.

If that has been clear as mud, then perhaps this screenshot will assist you: (I THINK...if you click, it MIGHT get bigger. LOL....in a perfect world. PPFFFFFFFTTTT....it's not a perfect world. Okay, so go find your magnifying glass. LOL)

Thanks again for your sweet comments...you guys always make me smile...and sometimes laugh out loud (most recently thanks to johnnyism...LOL) and I do appreciate the comments...no doubt about that! I just want you guys to be able to get my responses when they might be expected. *smiles*

This message has been paid for and approved by....me.

Course, blogging is free, but it sounded funnier to say it the other way. HEHE.

7 comments:

  1. Just in case you were talking about me, I added an email address. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehehe... you CRACK me up!! (Feel like Humpty Dumpty over here!! ALL CRACKED UP!!)

    lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just figured it out, and you do have to check the box. I had an email addy in there but not the box checked. All fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. going to check mine.. to see if I did.. not sure.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tutorials are so cute.

    love you girl and looking forward to our weekend at the beach!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You put me to shame on the blog thing girl, I ain't mad though.
    I don't have the energy to check if I done whatever it was you said to do, aint' that pitiful!
    You love me anyway, don't you?

    PS you don't have to reply!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)