Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Harumph.

Well, as a little sidenote to yesterday's messages, while I was writing those last night, the garage door was open. I had forgot to shut it when I came in b/c my hands were full. So when I finished blogging last night, and went to doublecheck all the doors, I opened the door to the garage and saw that the big door was still up. So I closed it. Shut the door and turned out the lights. No big deal, happens all the time, right? Yeah. Riiiight.

Note to self: if it's Monday, expect it to be a big deal. LOL.

Fast forward to this morning. KC is leaving for work when suddenly he comes BACK in the bedroom and whispers in a panicked tone, "HONEY. THERE'S A SKUNK IN THE GARAGE!!!!"

Yeah. It spent the night in our garage and also got in the trash. Thankfully, it didn't leave a smell. I'm pretty sure it's gone, as I did a pretty thorough cleaning of the garage this afternoon and didn't run across it. I left the garage door open for a LONG time after KC left to make ABSOLUTELY sure it had time to move on to other territories. And the trash is all hauled off now, too, just in case. LOL. Only at our house, I'm tellin ya.

I think when it was scratching at the garage door, trying to get out, it messed up the sensors at the bottom (even more than they were) b/c now the door thinks something is in the way to open and close ALL the time, even when there's nothing in the way, so you really have to fiddle to get it to close. Ooooh well. Garage is clean now. Haha. Well, more than it was anyways.

Well, b/c it's late and I have a LOT of packing and laundry and last minute details to wrap up tomorrow, I'm going to get ready and hop off here, but before I go...here's another hysterical Munchkin conversation.....

(In the grocery store, walking down an aisle, munchkin is perched on the end of the buggy)
Munchkin: "Mommy, that fwig-watow is TOO WOUD."
Mommy: "Fwig-watow? OHHH....that refrigerator back there. Yeah, it is kinda loud." (it was one of the meat coolers)
Munchkin: "It is iwwitatin me."
Mommy (laughing out loud but covering it quickly): "Oh, yes, honey, it is a little irritating, isn't it!?
Munchkin: "I'm not mad, jus aggabated. It's on my iwwitatin newve. It need to HUSH!"

At that point, I just couldn't help it....I laughed. LOL. "I'm not mad, just aggravated." "It's on my irritating nerve".....ROFL!!! Wonder where she hears THOSE kinds of terms. HAHAHA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Munchkin is so cute ! I love the things kids say . Hope you have a wonderful vacation with your family !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got to love them little munchkins. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think...but keep it spam free and friendly, or it will be deleted. Thanks! =)